Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter Craft Class 2013

Easter Craft Class Sat. March 16th. 2013


Easter is right around the corner so we better get crafting. This month's class is Saturday, March 16th my house from 1-4. You are always welcome to come and pick up your crafts as well. Since vintage is all the rage I went with the crackle and burlap theme this month. You can always add color if it is too blah for your taste. Sorry for the late notice but please have your orders into me by Thursday March 14th.

My personal favorite is this vintage bunny. I finally got down the old art of crackling, I forgot how fun it is.
Easter Bunny $20.00


This is a magnetic hanger that goes on the stands we made way back when. The white square part is metal. Would be fun to hang a picture of a bunny, eggs or whatever fancies your pants
Hanger $10.00


This is a medium size paper mache egg all wrapped up in jute, lace and ribbon flowers. I will have a bunch of stuff so you can create your own style.
Jute Egg $6.00 each