Monday, January 14, 2013

January 2013 craft class

I know it's about time I get some classes started up again, thanks for being so patient with me. So this month's class will be Saturday, January 19th from 1-4 at my home. As always if you can't make it you can pick up your crafts to do at home. Please have your orders into me by Thursday, January 17th - sorry such late notice. Email your orders to: jencaseyinlogan@yahoo.com

First up is this darling winter topiary.   $23.00


  Winter block or love block  $18.00                                                      


Love block  $18.00

 These are not very big, they are meant to give to teachers, friends, family- you get the gist.
Subway art block  - $7.00


Put this frame on your kitchen countertop and everyday write a little love note to someone telling them why you love them.
Love you frame   $20.00