Friday, October 8, 2010

Thanksgiving Decor

I am so excited about this month's class because I love all the projects. This months class will be on Saturday, October 23rd from 1-4. Come with a friend, sister or daughter and catch up with each other since the painting takes a little bit of time. Please have your orders into me by Wednesday, October 20th. Email your questions or orders to: jencaseyinlogan@yahoo.com.

This darling board has got me so excited for November to put up Thanksgiving decor. The green leaf has glitter on it which gives it some pizazz.
3 leaf board$20.00

Single leaf Autumn Splendor:
$16.00

Harvest blocks: $15.00

So my friend sent me this idea for a menu sign. I am horrible at making a menu and actually shopping for the food that week but I have done it for 2 weeks now. My kids actually love it the most. You just need to supply the scrapbook paper which goes behind it. You write your menu on it with a dry erase marker and change it everyweek.
Menu frame: $7.00

This harvest sign is for your hanger or anywhere else you want to put it.
Hanger: $7.00